Sunday, November 14, 2010

Singapore Airport

Rushing to the gate at Changi airport, Singapore
Duty Free, La Changi Airport

In transit from Perth to Paris via Singapore and London, I discovered the giant duty free at La Changi airport in Singapore. I was blown away by the size of the terminal but wasn't prepared to walk into a mall. I could have headed straight to the lounge but decided to stretch my legs, exploring a few stores with my camera. I am glad I was too busy taking pictures, I could easily have bought stuff, you know, the kind of stuff nobody needs.


My lay over was short and as often I took too much time walking around trying to find cool things, so I had to rush to the gate. I suddenly thought about a picture of my cart on one of these very long moving sidewalk .


I was ready for another 13 hours flight!







  

No comments:

Post a Comment